Join our Community in its new Home - The Datorama Trailblazer Community Group!

It's been an amazing 3 years coming together in this forum to collaborate, innovate, support, and inspire each other about our shared usage of Datorama. While this is not quite a goodbye, we are excited to announce that we are getting a fresh start in our new home within the Salesforce Trailblazer Community. We have a ton of fun new content planned and you may even see the revival of some of our most popular posts from the past few years.

We’ll be keeping this group around for a bit for you to peruse, but as of November 15, we will no longer be allowing new posts or comments. Be sure to join our new group at https://www.salesforce.com/success-datorama to keep the conversation going.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Can I upload data to TotalConnect via email in a Training Workspace?

Best Answers

• MarissbcMarissbc New YorkSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Nayeli_Germoso

Yes, it is possible to send data to a TotalConnect via email. 

In the data stream settings, under the section "Delivery Information (Push data)" there is a line for Email:

1.  Click on the little document icon to the right of the email address ending in "dbx.datorama.com" This will copy the email address to your clipboard.

2.  Open up a new email (attach the excel file with data). Paste the copied email address in the send line.  Once the email is sent, you will see "Pending" in the log file of the data stream!! **Note that Datorama will receive the data but it will still need to be mapped.  

I am including the Knowledge Base article Uploading Data via Totalconnect with more details. I hope this is helpful!

Best,
    Marissa

Answers

• MarissbcMarissbc New YorkSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Hi @Nayeli_Germoso

You are welcome!
    Marissa