Join our Community in its new Home - The Datorama Trailblazer Community Group!

It's been an amazing 3 years coming together in this forum to collaborate, innovate, support, and inspire each other about our shared usage of Datorama. While this is not quite a goodbye, we are excited to announce that we are getting a fresh start in our new home within the Salesforce Trailblazer Community. We have a ton of fun new content planned and you may even see the revival of some of our most popular posts from the past few years.

We’ll be keeping this group around for a bit for you to peruse, but as of November 15, we will no longer be allowing new posts or comments. Be sure to join our new group at https://www.salesforce.com/success-datorama to keep the conversation going.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Advanced Exam Data Classification

Comments

• MarissbcMarissbc New YorkSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    edited January 15
    Hi @smoore

I am sharing my mapping of the file below! I hope this is helpful. 

A few pointers on the above: 

1.  I created a generic data stream type.  So in the data stream settings, next to Data Stream Type, select "Manage" and then "Add" to create a generic type. 

2. In terms of the mapping: 
    • I created a key by a concatenating dimensions to create a unique value. 
    • I mapped Day as TODAY(); since all data streams need a date in order to map. 
    • I mapped a generic measurement as '1' to create a Row Count (for dimension only data streams, a generic measurement needs to be added in order for the rows to populate). 
    Follow the mapping approach taken above for all dimension only data streams! 

I hope this helps!! 

Thank you!
    Marissa
  • MarissbcMarissbc New YorkSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Hi @smoore

You are so welcome!! 
    Marissa
  • Pavitra_BhatPavitra_Bhat IndiaSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Hi @Marissbc and @smoore

Not sure why, I am not able to clear this task and going crazy. Please advice!
    Below is my mapping which is exactly the same except the Date(Today() did not work for me since it did not display any data in the pivot Classification QA):

This is how the preview looks like:

The pivot Classification QA (I have added 3 data streams: Conference Data, DFA Data and Insurance Classification)

Thank you in advance!