Join our Community in its new Home - The Datorama Trailblazer Community Group!

It's been an amazing 3 years coming together in this forum to collaborate, innovate, support, and inspire each other about our shared usage of Datorama. While this is not quite a goodbye, we are excited to announce that we are getting a fresh start in our new home within the Salesforce Trailblazer Community. We have a ton of fun new content planned and you may even see the revival of some of our most popular posts from the past few years.

We’ll be keeping this group around for a bit for you to peruse, but as of November 15, we will no longer be allowing new posts or comments. Be sure to join our new group at https://www.salesforce.com/success-datorama to keep the conversation going.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Problems With JSON Layout

Answers

• jharrisjharris LondonSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Hi @Saverian,

Two suggestions:
    1. Use the 'flatten nested objects' checkbox in the JSON file transformer options
    2. The VALUE_FROM_JSON() function might be helpful
    Thanks,
    Josh
  • jharrisjharris LondonSYS_ADMIN IMG42
    Hi @Saverian,

Sorry I took a while to get back to you on this.

Unfortunately, I think this is impossible using the JSON file transformer. If you're retrieving the JSON data using HTTP retrieval, you could alternatively use Python retrieval in which you retrieve the JSON and transform it according to your needs.

I've done similar things, happy to send a simple template for the script.

Thanks,
    Josh