It's been an amazing 3 years coming together in this forum to collaborate, innovate, support, and inspire each other about our shared usage of Datorama. While this is not quite a goodbye, we are excited to announce that we are getting a fresh start in our new home within the Salesforce Trailblazer Community. We have a ton of fun new content planned and you may even see the revival of some of our most popular posts from the past few years.
We’ll be keeping this group around for a bit for you to peruse, but as of November 15, we will no longer be allowing new posts or comments. Be sure to join our new group at https://www.salesforce.com/success-datorama to keep the conversation going.
We can’t wait to see you there!
New to the Community? Read this!
Welcome to The Datorama Community!
This is the place where Datorama users from all over the world can come together and collaborate, innovate, communicate, provide and receive support on the Platform, and inspire one another.
Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before posting:
- Keep your posts relevant to the Community Category in order to ensure timely and effective responses.
- Use the Search bar before creating a new post. There may already be an answer to your question or a discussion on the same subject.
- Be respectful of others.
- Do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated
- Do not contact other users outside of the Community without their permission.
- Please do not share details of custom services or any costs associated.
- The Community does not replace or act as Customer Support. If you have any technical issues or account concerns, please contact your CSM or [email protected]
Be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community. Users who do not follow the above guidelines will have their content modified or removed, with or without warning.
Ready to check out the recent discussions? Click here!